Things to Do in the UC
The James R. Connor University Center at UW-Whitewater provides numerous events and experiences to enhance your experience on campus.
- Roberta's Art Gallery provides numerous exhibits and workshops throughout the course of the semester and are free for students.
- Warhawk Alley is equipped with a ten-lane bowling alley and eight billiards tables in addition to free video games, darts, air hockey, and outdoor games!
- The Down Under stage has live music, comedians, and more every week!
- Stop by Summers Auditorium, Wednesday-Saturday evenings for movies.
- There are also events such as Summer on the Mall and Warhawks at Night that take place in the UC every year!