1. July 1st for fall term; December 1st for spring term
2. Late applications will no longer be accepted after the deadline regardless of high school permissions.
All documents must be submitted directly to the UW-Whitewater Admissions Office each semester:
1. Submit a completed UW System Undergraduate Online Application (completed as an ‘Early College Credit’ student). There is no required application fee.
2. Submit a completed Early College Credit Form with authorization signatures selecting at least 3-5 different courses that the student has permission to take at UW-Whitewater (this does not mean they will be taking 3-5 courses, but rather gives us options in case a class they want is full).
3. Submit an official high school transcript, which includes your class rank and ACT/SAT scores. (Items 2 and 3 submitted together).
When prospective students visit campus, Jennifer Schindler makes sure they not only feel welcome, but also feel part of the Warhawk Family.