Are you a current student? Do you have questions about Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, Winter Break Period Contract, Reapplication, or Room Changes from Fall to Spring Semester? See the information below for current students living in the Residence Halls.
- The Residence Halls remain open for Thanksgiving Break (November 24th – 30th)
- Residence Halls close on Sunday, December 20th at 10am.
- Starin, Ma’iingan, Wellers, Wells East and Wells West Halls and Cambridge Apartments will
remain open. Students currently living in these buildings and are returning for Spring 2021 are
able to stay during winter break at any time and do not have to submit a break period contract.
- Students residing in Arey, Fricker, Bigelow, Benson, Lee, Fischer, Tutt, and Knilans Halls are
unable to stay in their room during winter break.
- Students in these buildings are required to submit a Winter Break Period Contract,
available starting November 1st at 9am. Applications can be found at uww.edu/housing
- Applications are due by December 9th at 4pm. Any student who submits a Winter Break
Period Contract after December 9th at 4pm may not be guaranteed housing during
2021 – 2022 Housing Reapplication
- Reapplication for current students looking to live on-campus for the Fall 2021 – Spring 2022
academic year will open in early March 2021.
- If you currently live in Starin, Ma’iingan, Cambridge Apartments, and any of our other Residence
Halls, you must reapply for housing. You are not guaranteed to stay in your current space or
return to your same building. All housing is based on date received and total credits. Simply
living in that building does not mean you are guaranteed to stay in that building.