News & Updates
- The 2019 Summer Application is now available!
- Award letters for 2019-2020 have been sent to students! Parents who would like to apply for a PLUS Loan for 2019-2020 should do so on or after May 20, 2019 when the application system is live.
- Haven't received your award letter? Check your To Do list in WINS for required documents. Any required forms can be found here.
- Need help understanding your award letter? Review the information on this page or contact our office.
- The 2019-2020 FAFSA is available! Use 2017 tax data - transfer it from the IRS for the most accurate data. All students including those attending UW-Whitewater at Rock County should submit the 19-20 FAFSA with Whitewater's school code: 003926. Visit the Dept of Ed website for helpful tips: 7 Things You Need Before You Fill Out the FAFSA.
- The 2018-2019 FAFSA is still available! Use 2016 tax data. If you have not completed, be sure to do so as soon as possible.