Pay Your Bill
Is the fastest-easiest way to pay your bill and the payments post immediately to your student account. Online payments can be made by going to https://touchnet.uww.edu
- Checking/Savings Account: Electronic payments made from your checking or savings accounts do NOT have a convenience fee. It's FREE!
- Credit Card: Credit Card payments can be made online using MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover. There is a 2.85% convenience fee (minimum $3.00) charged when making a credit card payment.
- Debit Card: Debit card payments are treated as credit card payments and will be charged the convenience fee. You can however enter your routing and bank account number associated with your debit card and the payment will be treated as an electronic payment with no convenience fee (see checking/savings account above)
- International payments (Flywire):
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Make Payments in more than 150 currencies, online and from banks worldwide
- Other available payment methods include international credit and debit cards, and other international payment options that vary by country
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Enjoy peace of mind with dedicated multilingual customer support
- Ensure accurate and timely posting of your payment to our student account
- Best price guarantee
- Please follow this link to Flywire
With a Check:
Make checks payable to UW-Whitewater. Checks must be received in the Cashiers Office by the due date. Include the student name and student ID on the check. Mail payment to:
UW-W Cashier's Office
P.O. Box 88
Whitewater, WI 53190
At Cashier's Office:
Payments can be made on campus at the UWW Cashier's Office between the hours of 8:00-3:30, Monday - Friday, Hyer Hall Room 104. The after hours depository outside the University Cashier's Office is available when Hyer Hall is open. Credit and Debit cards are not accepted at the cashier's window.
On Your Phone:
WINS Pay is the UW-Whitewater billing and payment system in a compact, easy-to-use mobile application. This app allows you to perform a variety of tasks including viewing outstanding charges, making payments, and managing your account settings.
Download the app today and start saving time when it comes to your student billing options. Available on the App Store and Google Play.