University Housing
Students jumping in front of Perkins Stadium


Deposit Refund Request

Students leaving the residence halls in May that have not submitted a reapplication contract for the following year may be eligible for a Refund of the Housing Deposit.

The following examples qualify for a refund of their deposit:

·       Graduate from UWW in May

·       Graduated from high school more than 2 years ago and have NOT submitted a reapplication contract

·       Will be transferring to another school for the following academic year

·       Will not be registering for classes as UW-Whitewater for the following academic year

·       Plan to commute from home their sophomore year and commuter form has already been submitted and approved

Students that are registered for the next academic year and graduated from high school less than two years ago that have not received an exemption are NOT eligible for a refund of the housing deposit.

Follow instructions below to submit a request.  Students will receive a confirmation to their request within 7-10 of submission.  Refunds are processed after the halls close for the spring semester.

1.      Click Here to go to Student Portal.

2.     Login using your Net ID and Password.

3.      Click on "Deposit Refund Request" from the menu on the left.

4.     Read Terms and Conditions.

5.     Fill out the required information.

6.     Press Submit.



University Housing
200 Goodhue Hall
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater


The mission of University Housing is to provide quality, accessible housing and to promote student learning and personal success in an inclusive, engaging community.

Live! Learn! Engage!

Contact/Follow Us At

Phone: 262-472-HALL(4255)
Office Hours: 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram