University Housing
Students jumping in front of Perkins Stadium


2022-23 Room Reapplication New Steps and Applications

Below are important changes to the Reapplication process for current students living on-campus who wish to continue living on-campus for Fall 2022 – Spring 2023.

Please note that information is available on the Housing Application, on the bulletin boards in your Residence Hall, and via email.

Online Application – University Housing Applications are 100% online for Returning Students! From our Housing Deposit Forms to our Specialty options applications, everything can be done via Housing Portal. Simply log into our Housing Contract and start the application to begin the process.

Building Renewal – Students can apply to select back into the same building but in different rooms or floors. This option is available to students as long as they currently live in Arey, Fricker, Bigelow, Fischer, Knilans, Lee, Tutt, Wellers, Wells East, or Wells West. If a student currently has a single room, or has bought out their room as a single, they will not be able to go through this process unless they want to be in a double room.

Starin/Ma’iingan Applications – Students looking to live in Starin Hall and/or Ma’iingan Hall can apply to live in any of these options. The process is entirely online and students will be asked to match with roommates prior to selection. ONLY GROUPS OF 4 WILL BE ACCEPTED! All group members must complete an application to be considered prior to the deadline. Any returning student can apply for these options. Please note that applications of 3 students or less for Starin, and Ma’iingan will not be accepted this year. Any students in a smaller group size should find other students to join their group. We highly recommend that students look at the Class of pages on Facebook so that you can find others to join. Approval is based on several factors that are determined by University Housing.

Single Room Applications – Single rooms are available forthe 2022-23 Academic Year in ALL Residences Halls except Starin and Ma'iingan Hall. No other single rooms will be given out in other buildings unless the student has an approved CSD single room with accommodations that would require them to be in single room.

Standard Hall Applications – Students looking to simply move buildings from one double room to another double room will apply in the portal and will select an available room from the list remaining. Students will be given a timeslot prior to selection in order to allow students time to select a room.


University Housing
200 Goodhue Hall
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater


The mission of University Housing is to provide quality, accessible housing and to promote student learning and personal success in an inclusive, engaging community.

Live! Learn! Engage!

Contact/Follow Us At

Phone: 262-472-HALL(4255)
Office Hours: 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram